We work hard to buy and maintain a beautiful home or apartment. Whether it’s our permanent home or our vacation home it’s important to know that if something happens, we can get things back to the way they were before the incident. Understanding how important it is for you, we offer specially designed insurance plans, which cover our clients from a multitude of risks.

Our home is one of our most important but also our most “personal” asset. It houses our family, our dreams and our most important moments. That is why our care and foresight is required, to protect our home from any unforeseen events.


The contract covers

We strongly recommend our Home Package All Risk policy, which covers against all risks. This policy offers ALL RISKS cover for the building, contents and personal effects of your home.


The contract is addressed to

Owners or tenants of houses or apartments, for permanent or holiday use.


Basic Covers

We strongly recommend our Home Package All Risk policy, which covers against all risks. A contract where, in addition to the basic covers, it includes a total of around 40 covers. Both for the building and for the contents of your residence and for your personal belongings inside and outside your house.

In addition to the above Home Package All Risk policy, we also offer other policies with covers as shown below:



Additional Coverages

The following covers are additionally offered with the Home Package All Risk policy:

Extension of Non-resident beyond 30 days

Extension to cover damage to drainage facilities

Extension to cover Leakage Detection and Repair from sewage installations

Extension to cover damages due to short circuit in the electrical installation

Extension to increase the short circuit limit

Extension to cover professional equipment

Extension to cover subsidence damage


Lower your premium

The premium paid can be reduced in the following ways:

Install an alarm system and cameras in your home

Install fire extinguishers or a fire extinguishing system

Get insured with us with other policies and enjoy our discount rates


Frequent questions

Is home insurance for renters as well?

If you are a tenant (renter), you can insure the contents of your home, your personal belongings and any additions you may have made on the building.


What should I do in case of damage to my home?

In case of damage try to keep evidence and details of the incident with photos, invoices or receipts. Do not proceed with repair works before obtaining the consent of the Company. In particular, in case of major damage, an evaluator is sent by the Company and a damage assessment is carried out.

In case of theft, a first verbal notification is made to the Company.  Also necessary is a police report and a complete record of the stolen items with receipts.  The completed and signed Claim Form together with the Police Report are sent to the insurance company.  Once the assessment is complete, a Claims Department officer will contact you.

During the course of the insurance policy it is very important that you take all the protection measures to avoid the increase of the damage as well as measures to reduce the damage (e.g stopping the flow of water).


What does the Technical Assistance service include? How and when do I contact Technical Support?

The Technical Assistance benefit is offered with the Home Package policy and the Home Package All Risk policy.

In the event of damage, with a simple phone call to 80092670, an expert will quickly attend to you to deal with the problem and provide services according to the terms of the contract.


How is the correct value of my home calculated for insurance purposes?

For insurance purposes, the value of the land is not included. The value of the land is subtracted from the purchase value and the construction cost of the building is calculated according to the current values ​​of construction costs today. In addition, the construction cost of any additional constructions (e.g. exterior floors, grill, pergolas, fences, swimming pool) that are present in the house is added to the cost of the main building.

The building value must be revised annually so that it is consistent with the current costs of rebuilding your home.


The bank says that I am obliged to insure my home with the insurance company they work with.

The competition commission in Cyprus has ensured the borrower’s right to purchase the insurance policy that best meets his needs both in terms of covers and cost, from the insurance company of his choice. From our experience, home insurances taken out by banking institutions usually make the insured co-insurer with the insurance company, as the insured home is insured at a lower than the correct value.  Insufficient to non-existent is also the insurance for the contents.  Finally, several of the covers offered by the Home Package All Risk policy are not offered in bancassurance Home insurance policies.